NeuNet Pro Program Screens
Time Series Graph
BackProp Browse Test Results
- This screen allows you to browse through your entire BackProp testing set while comparing the actual values to the predicted values.
- The Difference column reflects the accuracy of each prediction.
- The columns that are not being used to make the prediction are shown in gray.
- Use the yellow interactive row to experiment with field values and observe their effect on prediction.
- Right click on the blue column header to sort and find by any column.
- The previous two column sorts are used as secondary and tertiary sort.
- Sorted columns show their blue column header as underlined, and sort column names appear in the status bar at bottom.
- Double click any row or press spacebar on the current row to checkmark that row for export.
- All rows can be checkmarked, unmarked or toggle-marked using the edit menu or tool bar.
- To mine for anomalous values, simply perform a descending sort of the Difference column.
A Complete Neural Network Development System
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l