NeuNet Pro Program Screens
Time Series Graph
- This screen allows you to split your data into two sets - "Training" and "Testing".
- Simply drag the sliders to the desired position, or double click to edit the numeric boxes.
- The training set is used to train the neural network. The testing set is not seen during training.
- Reports on the Training screen are based on the training set. All other performance reports are based on the testing set.
- Each set can be as large as 32,000 records. The training set must contain at least 10 records.
The testing set can be as small as one record.
- You may overlap the split, so some rows appear in both sets. Indeed both sets may be identical.
- Some of your rows can be omitted from both sets.
- Remember larger data sets will be slower to train and test.
A Complete Neural Network Development System
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l