V i s i R e x T i p s & T r i c k s
Tips & Tricks
Choosing a Project
VisiRex vs NeuNet
Tips for Using Marks
Slice and Dice Your Data
- The VisiRex Marks menu is used to select interesting subsets of your data for export to another file.
- Marks can be toggled manually for the current row by double clicking the mouse or by pressing spacebar.
- Marks are maintained inside your project file, so they persist from one session to the next.
- HINT: use Marks... Entire Table... Clear All Marks if you wish to ensure all marks left over from a previous session are removed.
- The marking functions may be applied to either the current browse view or the entire table.
Toggle All Marks
- This function reverses the marked state.
- All marked rows are cleared, and all unmarked rows are marked.
Mark All Rows
- This function turns on the check mark for all rows.
Clear All Marks
- This function turns off the check mark for all rows.
Export All Marked Rows
- This function exports all the marked rows to a new text file.
- The exported fields may be either comma delimited or tab delimited depending on your setting under Edit... Program Preferences.
- The resulting text file can be imported into your spreadsheet, word processor, or database program.
It can even be imported into VisiRex as the basis for a new project.
A Complete System for Inductive Rule Extraction
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l