V i s i R e x S c r e e n s
VisiRex Confusion Matrix
The Confusion Matrix shows a row count of actual versus predicted on a class-by-class basis.
For example it will separate false positives from false negatives.
Confusion Matrix... Features
- Click on any cell to browse all the data that is shown in that cell.
Confusion Matrix... Understanding
- It takes some practice to understand the confusion matrix.
- The correct predictions lie along the yellow diagonal.
- The above sample is telling you there were 50 actual Setosa and all 50 were correctly predicted.
- There were 50 actual Versicolour of which 48 were correctly predicted and two were predicted as Virginica.
- There were 49 predictions of Versicolour or which 48 were correct and one was actually Virginica.
- There were 50 actual Virginica of which 49 were correctly predicted and one was predicted as Versicolour.
- There were 51 predictions of Virginica or which 49 were correct and two were actually Versicolour.
- 4.00% of the actual Veriscolours were incorrectly predicted.
- 2.04% of the Versicolour predictions were incorrect.
A Complete System for Inductive Rule Extraction
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l