How to Purchase
VisiRex Version History
- VisiRex Version 1.0
- This was a 16 bit, Windows 3.1 program completed in August, 1997.
- This program was used for in-house data mining and never released to the public.
- VisiRex Version 2.0
- Visi20.exe was released on October 1, 1999.
- This is a 32 bit program that requires Windows 95, 98 or NT.
- This was a entire rewrite of the program, taking 8 months of development time.
- VisiRex Version 2.1
- Visi21.exe was released on July 26, 2001.
- This is a 32 bit program that requires Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 or NT.
- Ability to connect to ODBC databases was added.
- The spinner for setting Prune Rate was changed to logarithmic scale for better control.
- Runaway trees are now detected and gracefully handled, avoiding apparent hangups.
A Complete System for Inductive Rule Extraction
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l