How to Purchase
VisiRex License Agreement
Carefully read all terms and conditions of this license agreement before installing VisiRex.
By installing or using any portion of VisiRex, you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- CorMac Technologies Inc. grants no warranties expressed or implied, by statute or otherwise regarding the use of VisiRex or its derivatives.
- The VisiRex user understands that the application of inductive rule extraction is experimental technology. The user is solely responsible for determining and confirming the fitness of VisiRex for any specific purpose.
- In no event shall CorMac Technologies Inc. be liable for any damages regarding the use of VisiRex.
- CorMac Technologies Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to VisiRex, its marketing and customer support plans at any time without prior notice.
- VisiRex is a proprietary product of CorMac Technologies Inc. and is protected by copyright and international treaties.
- VisiRex is licensed, not sold, to you. CorMac Technologies Inc. retains all title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to VisiRex. CorMac Technologies Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein.
- VisiRex users are encouraged to distribute unmodified copies of the downloaded VisiRex executable file freely to others as shareware.
- VisiRex serial numbers are for the sole use of the licensee on one computer.
- The holder of any VisiRex serial number agrees not to sell, rent, loan, give away, or otherwise disclosed the serial number to others.
The VisiRex user is responsible for protecting the confidentiality of VisiRex serial number(s).
- This agreement is the entire and sole agreement. Any previous or future statements whether written or oral shall not in any way modify or extend the terms of this agreement.
A Complete System for Inductive Rule Extraction
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l