How to Purchase
NeuNet Pro 2.3 for Windows
Carefully read all terms and conditions of this license agreement before installing NeuNet Pro.
By installing or using any portion of NeuNet Pro, you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- CorMac Technologies Inc. grants no warranties expressed or implied, by statute or otherwise regarding the use of NeuNet Pro or its derivatives.
- The NeuNet Pro user understands that the application of neural networks is experimental technology. The user is soley responsible for determining and confirming the fitness of NeuNet Pro for any specific purpose.
- In no event shall CorMac Technologies Inc. be liable for any damages regarding the use of NeuNet Pro.
- CorMac Technologies Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to NeuNet Pro, its marketing and customer support plans at any time without prior notice.
- NeuNet Pro is a proprietary product of CorMac Technologies Inc. and is protected by copyright and international treaties.
- NeuNet Pro is licensed, not sold, to you. CorMac Technologies Inc. retains all title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to NeuNet Pro. CorMac Technologies Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein.
- NeuNet Pro users are encouraged to distribute unmodified copies of the downloaded NeuNet Pro executable file freely to others as shareware.
- NeuNet Pro serial numbers are for the sole use of the licensee on one computer.
- The holder of any NeuNet Pro serial number agrees not to sell, rent, loan, give away, or otherwise disclosed the serial number to others.
The NeuNet Pro user is responsible for protecting the confidentiality of NeuNet Pro serial number(s).
- This agreement is the entire and sole agreement. Any previous or future statements whether written or oral shall not in any way modify or extend the terms of this agreement.
A Complete Neural Network Development System
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l