Introduction to NeuNet Pro
What is Neural Net?
NeuNet Pro Overview
NeuNet Pro has been designed to be very easy to use.
Users should take a few minutes to read this overview,
so they will quickly understand how the program works.
Main Program - "Neunet.exe"
- Run Neunet.exe by clicking the desktop icon, or from your Start_Programs menu.
- Use the FILE menu to open an existing project or create a new project.
Project File - "MyProject.nnp"
- All NeuNet project files use the extension .nnp (example: "MyProject.nnp").
- You may create as many projects as you wish.
Several projects may share the same data file.
- The project file is configured to contain the following information:
- The name of the data file and table to be used for this project.
- Whether this is an SFAM or BackProp Project.
- Which records are to be used for training and which for testing.
- Which fields are to be used for inputs and what field is the target prediction.
- A snapshot of the "best yet" neural net.
- The results of the latest scan through your testing data.
- Once the project file is configured, you can experiment with GO_Training and the various graphing and browsing views.
Data File - "MyData.mdb" or "SampleData.nns"
- One data file can be shared by several projects.
- NeuNet Pro only reads your data file. Your data is never modified in any way.
- Data files may have any extension, however they must be in MS-Access (.mdb) format.
- Data files must contain a primary key field.
- Data files can be created from ASCII data or old Neunet.raw files using File_Import.
- The unlicensed version of NeuNet Pro uses only authorized NeuNet Sample data with the .nns extension (example: "Stocks.nns")
- NeuNet Sample data (.nns) files are included with NeuNet Pro and additional sample data
may be downloaded from the NeuNet Pro web site at http://www.cormactech.com/neunet/download.html
- Please contact Cormac Technologies Inc. if you wish to donate sample data to the web site.
A Complete Neural Network Development System
CorMac Technologies Inc.
34 North Cumberland Street ~ Thunder Bay ON P7A 4L3 ~ Canada
E m a i l